11.11.12

Cat theme, in clothes and jewelry

Being a big lover of cats (actually I have five cats living in my house at the moment) I couldn't resist to buy this cat print camisole. That there are cats all over it you can see just from a close distance, otherwise it just looks mottled.




I also have a few other things of cat theme: jewelry

Swarovski cat brooch
Cat brooch, Swarovsky

Silver cat brooch with sardonyx stone
Another cat brooch. Silver, sardonyx. Hand-made in Nepal

Gold cat pendant with emerald eyes and zircon tail
Cat pendant. Gold, emeralds, zircon. Made in Belarus

accessories: two cat purses 

                     

and an umbrella


And here are a few designers' things of cat theme

Black cats clutch, Alexander Henry 

Jess and Jane T-Shirt

Markus Lupfer sweater

Annie Phillips silk jacket

Cat print dress, Apple Tree Boutique London

Cat print dress, Victoria Beckham

Cat print dress, Red Herring

Black cat print tights, Yes Style



5 comments:

  1. Cats are cool! :)
    Love your tanktop and the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... best steamer with stand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. You always post amazing content. Your jewelry looks very beautiful. Recently, I also bought a Pendant from Zuobisi Jewelry and I will definitely post just like you did. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have presented the information in such an easy way. Last time I read such information was at Opal Ring which was also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Also check out this awesome collection of Women's Jacket

    ReplyDelete