30.5.17

Styling ethnic vest

Boho style look with ethnic vest

This ethnic vest I have shown on the blog already and today is yet another variation of wearing this cute little piece of clothing. This time I wore it over a purple cotton top paired with a floating maxi skirt in navy blue. I simply love this vest, such cute details and adorable print.


How to style ethnic vest

Styling ethnic vest with maxi skirt

I chose matching purple wedges and a contrasting mustard-yellow cross body bag for the outfit

Michael Kors cross body bag

A multi-coloured necklace, purple bead bracelets and an Ottoman hands ring complete the look

Multi colored necklace

Linking up with Jess' Turning Heads Tuesday

Navy maxi skirt - Next, top - local market, ethnic vest - Biba, shoes - Bentley, necklace and bracelets - local market, ring - Ottoman Hands, bag - Michael Kors

Have a nice day!

You might also like



11 comments:

  1. I can certainly see why you love this little vest Olga, it is quite a gem. Lovely over your blues with the yellow bag reflecting the colours in the vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute little waistcoat, it should be in my wardrobe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest is so beautiful and one of a kind! I'm sure it's quite versatile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vest, so perfect with this outfit! You should swing by my blog and share your style. My new linkup just went live at http://ladyinviolet.com/2017/05/30/white-denim-jacket-under-75/

    xo-Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! And what a great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a little beauty that vest Olga and I love your necklace.
    Hope you are well and enjoying some nice weather
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olga, that vest is beautiful. Ethnic fashion adds such a unique touch to an outfit. And your colorful accessories are perfect complements. Love that flowy maxi skirt too.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vest makes the whole outfit very special, Olga! I haven't got many purple pieces in my closet , I should add something new! :-)
    Your vest can be the perfect accessory for many other combinations...
    Lovely mustard-colour mini bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! Such a unique piece, I love the design on the back. The purple with the yellow is the perfect compliment to the vest.
    Thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun!! I love the mustard yellow purse choice - it bring out some details of your vest!! Your necklace caught my attention, such a striking piece!

    ReplyDelete